Operations and Administration
Here is an overview of the internal workings of the agency and the roles of various departments
Administration and Supplies Department
- Admin section is a section that drive all the department, section, unit of the Agency;
- The Department is in charge of human management and control;
- Responsible for Administrative development planning;
- In charge of general administration matters;
- Co-ordination of the activities of all other Departments/Sections.
Finance and Account Department
- The Department is in charge of funds of the Agency;
- Account Section is in charge of salary/staff pay roll and other accountable activities;
- The department is in-charge of disbursement of fund.
- The printing department sees to the printing procedure from graphic design to the final output of any job;;
- The section is in charge of quality control of any job in order to have excellent output and prompt delivery;
- This section is the section that issue quotations.
- This section create security code for jobs done for the MDAs;
- This section makes numbering jobs for the government and public.